Persistence, patience & hard work always pays off, that is my motto and work ethic that I live by!
As your professional real estate agent, I will listen to your needs and expectations. Selling or buying can be a very stressful time in your life. I like to help busy people with busy lives, reach their dreams seamlessly. We will work together as a group effort (partnership)all the way to closing. I'm here whether it is buying or selling no matter what price range to exceed your expectations!
My enthusiasm & love of sports, long-distance biking, running, a total outdoor enthusiast carries over and is translated into my work ethic so
"We Can Finish Big Together!"
REALTOR® Licensed in Illinois & Iowa, I take great pride in providing the best in customer service through hard work. I have a high level of product knowledge, integrity, and constant communication. In my twenty-five years of experience, I have developed a strong knowledge of every field in the real estate profession which includes but not limited to new construction, land and lots, town-homes, condos and residential living. I have maintained my business through the years and in 2016 & 2018, I am proud to say I achieved the honor of being recognized as one of the Top Ten agents in Mel Foster Co.
- Awards and Achievements Top Ten Agent for Mel Foster Co. - Volume 2016 & 2018
- Top Ten Agent for Mel Foster Co. - Transactions 2016 & 2018
- Chairman's Club from 2003 to 2018
- Top Agent for Mel Foster Co. Moline office: 2009, 2010, & 2012 - 2018
- $10.8 Million Closed Sales in 2018
- Brookfield Certified for John Deere Relocation
- Weichert & Sirva Relocation Certified
- Military on the Move (MOM) Certified
Community Involvement - Sponsor of the East Moline Freedom Run; benefiting military families in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. Girls on the run mentor program. Where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential & is free to boldly pursue her dreams. Learn. Dream. Live. RUN